Thursday, November 26, 2009

Super Super Sunday



What a treasure I stumbled across on Sunday. I was visiting family in Country Victoria and called into a little Antique shop that I had heard about but had only ever driven past. And WOW!!! Wall to wall, floor to ceiling, full of amazing things. I had a very, very limited amount of time to spend in this maze of treasures, so headed straight to the 'linen room'. 








I am in love with this vintage curtain! I think it might become a cushion for my lounge.
I don't think I could bring myself to cut it up!



This old curtain's destiny is to become a skirt for ME!



This tablecloth screams Skirt! Skirt! Skirt!






There was so much that I didn't even get a glimpse of.I am already planning my next visit; I think I will need to set aside around 2-3 hours.

3 comments:

  1. These are amazing finds! Looking forward to seeing what you do with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Thea, you are the second person to become a follower of my blog, the first was my best friend! Thank you for leaving a lovely comment. I look forward to posting photos of my finished projects ( there seems to be many half finished and not many finished ones!).
    Melissa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome Melissa. I still get excited every time I get a new follower so I do believe in encouraging "newbies". Thank you for becoming my follower too :)

    ReplyDelete